About Digital Currencies and Blockchain Conference:
On December 24 and 25, during 2 days, 3 international experts and professors in the field of digital currencies and blockchain will deliver 8 practical lectures in Tehran with the presence of 400 successful and capable managers of our country, the latest theories, trends and processes related to digital currencies. Extraction, Bitcoin, Blockchain, Metaverse (beyond the world) and Tokenization (conversion of physical assets to digital assets through blockchain) will be taught and the opportunities and challenges in this field will be clear to managers.
This international training seminar will present the numerous opportunities in the industry to the participants and will develop and update their skills and knowledge in one of the newest and most advanced specialized topics.
- Introduction of 360-degree blockchain, getting to know this technology and its numerous applications
- Blockchain rules and regulations and the difference between private and public blockchain
- The Future of Business and Payments - Types of Tokens and Digital Transactions
- Bitcoin Mining - Challenges and Opportunities, New mining trends and New Bitcoin features
- How to use digital currencies - what is "Meta" and how does it build a new society?
- Bitcoin mining, the how and basic method in extracting and the amount of required energy
- Using 2 new processes in cyberspace "Tokenization" and "Metaverse"
- Familiarity with the world's leading virtual currencies and professional buying and selling applications
Jean Luc verhelst
- Author of the best-selling book "Bitcoin, Blockchain and Beyond" and Professor at IESEG France
- Member of the EU Blockchain Regulatory Commission and advisor to the EU Digital Currencies
- Recipient of the Best Master Thesis in Digital Currency and Blockchain in Belgium
- Head of Digital Currencies at Deloitte, the world's largest consulting firm
- Head of Digital Currencies and Assets at Deutsche Bank
- Graduate and professor of finance at the prestigious University of Saint Gallen, Switzerland
- Adviser on digital currencies and blockchain at the European Central Bank (ECB) and financial researcher at Stanford University
- Founder of the EU Digital Association and speaker in more than 40 countries
- Founder of the Bitcoin Association in Belgium
- Author of the book "Digital Currencies and the Future" and numerous articles in the field of bitcoin
- Speaker in the field of blockchain and digital currencies at more than 100 world conferences
- Co founder and head of research at Avenue Investment
- Advisor indigital bank of Credit Suisse