John C. Maxwell
- The world's most influential leadership expert by both "Business Insider" & "Inc. Magazine".
- #1 Leader in business by the "American Management Association".
- " A New York Times", "Wall Street Journal" & " Business Week" best-selling author.
- Founder of "Maxwell Leadership" (the leadership development organization created to expand the reach of his principles of helping people lead powerful, positive change).
- Recipient of " The Mother Teresa Prize" for Global Peace & Leadership from the "Luminary Leadership Network".
- One of 25 authors and artists named to" Amazon.com's" 10th Anniversary Hall of Fame.
- Maxwell's books and programs have been translated into 70 languages and have been used to train tens of millions of leaders in every nation.
- Three of his books: " The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership", " Developing the Leader Within You" and " The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader" have each sold over a million copies.