Speaker :Nicholas Boothman
Speaker :Marc Gordon
Speaker :Felix de Iturriaga
Speaker :Joseph Sherren
About the “10th World Management Forum”
In the 10th consecutive year, having had hosted more than 50 international speakers and 8000 influential senior managers, the 10th World Management Forum will be held with 5 international top-notch speakers and 800 senior managers from all around the country.
The main concepts at this year’s forum are customer service, customer experience, customers club and Customer Relationship Management (CRM), in order to provide new innovative methods on improving customer relations, increasing sales and the profitability of organizations.
According to the world’s statistics, up to the year 2010, the majority of the world’s forerunner organizations were retaining customers only by having their products quality and services constantly improved.
Based on the latest studies and research at Harvard University, 42% improvement in customer retention, 32% sales increase in additional services and 33% increase in customer satisfaction will be gained only by 10% improvement and investment in “CX” (customer experience).
The Importance of Attending the “10th World Management Forum” based on the Latest Statistics
There are 26 dissatisfied silent customers as for every single customer complaint
One single dissatisfied customer in the year 2017, will inform 9 to 17 other customers of their bad experience
There are 12 positive experiences required on average to eliminate one single bad experience for a dissatisfied customer
80% of the customers believe that the trained sales agents of the organizations have the biggest responsibility in delivering exceptional customer services
50% of the customers are prospects of making more payments when experienced “Exceptional Customer Service”
The probability of making sales to the existing satisfied customers is 60% - 70%, whereas it is only 5% - 20% to the new possible customers
6 to 7 times more budget and time is required to make a new customer compared to retaining the existing old customers
88% of the customers whom their complaints have not been taken into consideration will refuse to buy from the respective organization
- Selling Delight and Satisfaction to Customers and Conquering the Hearts and Minds of the Customers
- Connecting with the Customers in less than 90 seconds in order to Make them Happy and Satisfied
- A Customer-Centric Organization to Increase Sales
- The Undeniable Power of Creating Incredible Stories around your Brand and Organization
Felix de Iturriaga
- Creating a Brand Hero in the Market - a Famous Brand in Empowering, Inspiring and Making Customers Engaged
- E-support, Benefitting from Artificial Intelligence and Technology, Zara Brand Case Study
- Methods of Delivering Exceptional Consistent Customer Service to all Customers on Daily Basis
- Building a Customer-Centric Culture using Kotter Model