Speaker :Jamie Anderson
Speaker :Chris Besswick
Speaker :Andrew Kakabadse
Speaker :Gabor George Brett
Why the 3rd Int’l Conference on “Strategy, Design & Execution”?
Strategy is important to make decisions, conduct operations, attract customers, compete successfully and attain organization’s goals. Creating a strategic plan is crucial regardless of the size of the organization. A good strategy helps you create a foundation for ensuring growth and success. With the presentations of 5 most famous, and reputable global speakers on strategy, you will learn how to best develop, design, and execute your organizational strategies.
- Strategic Planning and Performance Management through a Balanced Scorecard
- Creation and Development of Strategic Management Culture and its Elements
- New Framework of the Innovation model in Organizations in order to Create Stability, Profitability Growth and survival through the Creation of Ideas, Experiences and the New Powerful Business Models in the Organization
- Institutionalizing Innovation in your Organization's Culture and DNA
- Application of the "VUCA" Model for Decision-making of the Strategic Leaders of Organizations and Strategies on Creating Future Generation Organizations by these leaders
- Strategies for Managing the Greatest Enemy of Strategy! Organizational Culture
Gabor George Brett
- Blue Lake Design (Optimization of the current value hypothesis), Blue Sea (Entering bigger markets), and Blue Ocean (Creating a new value hypothesis) in 2017
- The Architecture of the New Strategic Framework (Slingshot), an Innovative Way to Create Continuous Flows of Blue Waters